Sex in Africa 101 – MUST READ!

All right guys, over the next few weeks I will be giving my big breakdown on West Africa. Expect city guides from every country on the coast, stories, rankings and plenty of solid, sound advice.

West Africa is not for pussies, this is hardcore. Every country is completely different, but in general – bribery, corruption, violence, poverty and lack of infrastructure make this one of the hardest regions in the world to travel. That said, it’s FUCKING FUN! You will never be bored…

In truth, the most dangerous thing about Africa is not war, corrupt officials or street crime – it’s the women!

Welcome to the developing world.

If you are considering travelling to sub-Saharan Africa, there are a few things you should know when it comes to sex…

1. African women have the best bodies in the world.
    Period. That’s coming from a guy who’s been to over 80 countries and slept with women from over 50 countries. They have the slimmest waists, the highest hip to waist ratios, the best bust’n'booty proportions, extremely low upper arm circumference and superb jaw lines and cheek bones. You will easily encounter and mate with the sexiest women of your life on the continent. Furthermore, they know how to exploit their assets to the max!  African women are extremely confident – it’s sexy!
  2. Most sexual relationships in sub-Saharan African are transactional.
    Or at least it seems that way. Unfortunately, this is the rule rather than the exception. Getting sex for free is often a foreign concept for many African men. This sad truth is, at night it’s common to see men compete to pay for sex. This is normal. Remember, poverty is rife, and often this is the only way women can make money. In many cases, the woman in a transactional sexual relationship may remain faithful to her boyfriend, while he may have multiple sexual partners. In other cases, the woman may have multiple partners. It’s a little hard for the visitor to get their head around. The funny thing is, the fact that one doesn’t pay for sex is greeted with equal befuddlement by many women in Africa. This culture is well represented in the number 1 hit playing throughout the continent at the moment… Nwa baby (meaning prostitute). Catchy as hell!
  3. On average, 90% of the women you meet at night are prostitutes.
    Building on No.2, most of the girls you meet at night are pros and semi-pros (similar to parts of southeast Asia and Latin America). But don’t worry, this is not always the case. This percentage fluctuates depending on city and venue. You can meet plenty of “good” girls in Africa, but the harsh reality is the “good” girls are either old, too ugly to make money as prostitutes, super religious or rich (very rare). If you don’t pay for sex (like myself), often the only realistic option at night time is to shore. If you haven’t already, read my article shoring 101 before you continue. If you want to reduce drama, I suggest meeting girls during the day or online by pipelining.
  4. Be wary of one night stands.
    Sub-Saharan Africa is easily one the most promiscuous places on the planet; one night stands are  very common. But you have been warned – just because a girl agrees to go home with you for free, it doesn’t always pan out the way you like it. Trust your gut. The majority of time you will have a wonderful experience, but pick the wrong chick and you’re in for a bad night. After sex she may demand money anyway; ask a large amount for ‘transport’ afterwards; rob you while you’re asleep; call for backup to rob you; tell you a sob story of her sick baby, her mam with no legs etc… It’s not often, but it happens. Don’t want it to happen to you? Follow these simple rules…

Go to their place
    Not yours. This solves many problems. On my last trip this became a rule for us. At least then if there’s any trouble afterwards you can just leave (or in some cases escape in anti – style). Also she doesn’t know where you live! You are free to move on to the next girl without any repercussions, such as jealous psychos showing up at your door – a recipe for disaster. Alternatively, consider a rent-by-the-hour hotel… not very classy but sound logistically. WARNING: Always plan an escape route. Sometimes, “their place” can be a trap. I once had a girl lock me in a room, call up her crowbar-wielding friends and things got ugly.

Travel light:
    Give everything you own to your mate. Cards, cash (apart from taxi fare), phone, jewelry - everything! They can’t rob you if you don’t have anything. I’m reminded of a funny story in Ghana where two girls brought me back to their place… but that’s for another day.

Girl Proof :
     If you must bring a girl home, girl proof your room. Stash all your shit. Even better, if you’re with a friend, get him to actually remove everything from the room and let him care for your belongings for the night.

The whole thing seems overly cautious, but better to be safe than sorry. As mentioned previously, most sexual interactions will be smooth and pleasurable, but 1 in 7 will end badly. Play it smart.

5. HIV and AIDS

Ok, so West African AIDs rates aren’t that high, but you will likely be sleeping with the virus’s core demographic. Further south, the rate climbs dramatically so make sure you educate yourself. I’ve slipped up a few times, but try and not to follow in my foot steps. My last trip I always wrapped up.

T.I.A

I hope this article is helpful… Feel free to share your experiences here for other travelers. It may sound like rough territory, but I LOVE Africa and would recommend it over any other continent. You can still find plenty of smart, beautiful, caring and incredible women here, perhaps even the mother of your child. If you’re looking for real adventure, incredible scenery, wild sex, and stories that will last a life time… this is the ultimate destination.

Forget what you’ve heard, experience the reality. This is Africa my friends. Welcome to the last frontier. Go.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

49 Responses to Sex in Africa 101 – MUST READ!

1. Adventure21c June 21, 2011 at 4:06 pm #

One fine way to make one dangerous place on earth sound very seductive…damn!

• Catherine June 16, 2014 at 11:57 pm #

I hope each and last one of you people (including the ass who wrote this) realize this is a complete lie. African women are not made for their bodies. They have personalities, brains. And africa is not rithing with poverty and disease. White people, what the actual fuck is wrong with yall? Do you mot realize how psychotic and just plan ridiculous this article even is?

2. C June 21, 2011 at 4:35 pm #

“You can still find plenty of smart, beautiful, caring and incredible women here, perhaps even someone to share your life with…”

My god man! No need to dress up a pig for us :-)

It sounds about exactly the same as gaming African-American girls. The hot ones have the best bodies out of any girl, its usually transactional (albeit in a more socially acceptable way), one night stands are easy, and the STD rate is crazy high… I’m just sayin’

Great report!

3. Jesse Charger June 21, 2011 at 5:04 pm #

Nomad, I got a call from National Geographic, they want to hire you! ;)

4. Atlas Al June 21, 2011 at 7:53 pm #

I agree with the “Africa is the last frontier” bit. I’ve been to every continent except Africa (a week at a Tunisian beach resort doesn’t count), but I really want to do a Cape Town to Cairo type of trip, and a trip up the west coast.

Also for the record: been with African-Americans but never with an African Flag, one of my last flagging frontiers ;)

5. Roosh June 21, 2011 at 9:01 pm #

I’d like to put in a request for an “Best African Countries For Newbies” post. Something like the three countries that are safest and least corrupt for people wanting to explore africa can and get their feet wet before diving into water.

• Naughty Nomad June 22, 2011 at 2:49 pm #

@Roosh: I’ll see what I can do…

6. Thomas June 21, 2011 at 9:23 pm #

I would never advise for a a guy unfamiliar with the country that he is in to go to a woman’s place that he met at a club. Its extremely dangerous and unwise. Anything could happen… kidnapped, robbed, killed. Otherwise great post!!

Have you ever been to Nigeria?You know thats where Oluchi’s from the beauty in the blue bikini that you named TIA hahaha.

7. mister June 21, 2011 at 10:08 pm #

lol, by “tia” do you mean Oluchi Onweagba

really dude?

• Naughty Nomad June 22, 2011 at 2:51 pm #

@Mister and Thomas: T.I.A means This is Africa. I’ve been in Nigeria – it’s CRAZY!

8. Wonky June 21, 2011 at 11:04 pm #

This isn’t you, is it??

• Naughty Nomad June 22, 2011 at 2:52 pm #

@wonky: No, it is not.

9. Neil Skywalker June 22, 2011 at 1:24 am #

Hmm, getting curious now. Maybe an idea for a next trip. First i gotta finish this one.

10. The Hunger June 22, 2011 at 9:10 am #

Great report, Sex in Africa 101 indeed, never seen a decent report of Africa before – It all sounds good except the 90% are prostitutes part. In any case, you’ve got some stones NN, you got stones.

Who do you travel with?

• Naughty Nomad June 22, 2011 at 2:55 pm #

@The Hunger: It depends… I done West Africa with my friend Gary the fish (currently Siegin’ in Iraq). Sometimes I’m alone or with other people. I’m lucky I have friends who love to travel as much as I do.

11. bigfoot June 22, 2011 at 5:55 pm #

West Africa, the final frontier of sex.
    I’m gonna cut my teeth on Europe, then Southeast Asia and Latin America before attempting Africa. But I will do it nonetheless.

12. Man of World June 23, 2011 at 6:54 pm #

Hey NN. Sounds like quite the adventure. I first visited West Africa last year- Abuja, Nigeria to be exact. First day there found a girl in a night club and I’ve had the jungle fever ever since. The image of her will never leave my mind. Was back in Abuja this year and more fun ensued. Hoping my trip to Cote D’Ivoire happens this year.

Couple things I want to emphasize NN’s points of: 1) Carry only cash that you need, nothing else, besides maybe a throwaway phone. I’ve never had problems, but have had many co-workers robbed in Africa. 2) wrap it up! 3) The women are hot and ready to get down. They will try to angle for money, just play it cool, and work jealousy plotlines or whatever to get her to want you.

• Naughty Nomad June 23, 2011 at 9:38 pm #

@ManofWorld: Right on man.

13. Thomas June 24, 2011 at 9:16 am #

NN,

Do you have a preference for black women?

• Naughty Nomad June 24, 2011 at 11:27 am #

I got through phases… anything that isn’t Irish is good with me.

14. Flyy Guyy June 27, 2011 at 6:43 pm #

Going to Cairo next year, and was in Ghana in 2008, NN you’re not lying one of my favorite places in the world, as a young African American who travels frequently (only continent I still have to go to is Australia ) and i constantly tell people don’t pay attention to the media go to Africa, it’ll be the greatest experience of your life. The women totally caught me off guard, beautiful faces bodies etc

15. justin June 28, 2011 at 3:34 pm #

Hey bro could you help me decide where to go? 12-14 days Ethiopia/Kenya or Uganda. Or 12-14 days Sierra Leone/Liberia? Think I could add any more countries in that time depending on what area I hit?

16. myles August 25, 2011 at 3:01 pm #

good info bro Ive meet some bad ass ivory coast ladies that made me wanna go!! your article confirmed it im booking flight next month hey dude never go to chick house u just met 2 avoid bring her 2 yo room have a cheaper hotel room set aside. that rule applies in every country and race. anyway u & your peoples keep exploring new frontiers and keep safety a third priority lol PEACE

17. cristian October 16, 2011 at 4:16 am #

TIA is …. Nigerian Model Oluchi Onweagba ?

• Naughty Nomad October 16, 2011 at 12:50 pm #

TIA is a popular acronym for ‘This Is Africa’

18. GlobeTrottin February 17, 2012 at 6:13 pm #

Nice blog NN, I’ve also been to Nigeria about 20 times and Ghana maybe 5 and all the rest at least once with the best being Senegal, staying sometimes up to 2 months at a time since it was for work. Its exactly like you describe it but worth mentioning these are the most filthy places in the world with the exception of maybe Delhi and each country in west Africa is very different from the next.. Most foreigners hate it when they have to go to these places for work and you are the first person I have ever heard of that goes to Nigeria for vacation. I was in West Africa for probably 2 months before I started getting out and enjoying the nightlife so I commend you for your bravery.

Im sure you know all the places in Lagos like the “Y-Not” and “Pats Bar” plus my main spot in Accra, “Macumba”.

One the ways to get a girl without spending cash is to give her the impression your looking for a women to bring home, the ultimate goal of all the girls in West Africa is to meet European, American or South African guys that will rescue them from the asshole of planet earth. If they think they have a chance of getting entry Visa into a western country and a plane ticket out of hell they would never take the chance of scaring you off by demanding money. It wasn’t until maybe my 10th visit into Africa that I figured this out.

19. Piet February 21, 2012 at 5:40 am #

Did Ghana, did SA, did some other bits of Africa — but ultimate is Madgascar: Secure to travel, unique nature, friendly people — and 5/5 sexual encounters with nymph bodies as a mix of Indon origin and African influence… Go! as it may disappear in near future.

• Naughty Nomad February 21, 2012 at 11:23 pm #

Thanks for the tip man!!!

20. BKAPRIDE June 30, 2012 at 8:16 am #

Wigger stick to your own kind! Pathetic!!

21. Yagir July 31, 2012 at 8:59 pm #

Hi,

I love your site dude. You have been able to put words on some things I have doing for a while. Im back in the US after living several years in West Africa, where I simply woke up sexually. African girls are the best tight round bodies ever, and plenty are damned hot in bed. I remember girls fighting each other for me in Niger. I had a sleepless night on the top of a castle in Ghana facing the sea on a hot full moon. I’ve had my banger pumped at night in a huge traditionnal ritual in Nigeria, and got laid under the burning sun in a field with a guinean peasant girl, got abused against my own will in Dakar in a way i never understood. Made love to the three young maids, one after the other, in a small guest house in a village in Burkina Faso. Made a motorcycle road trip in Mali with a teenager with immense boobs, doing “Pit stops” many times a day! Had one in a open-air restaurant at night in Abidjan, when the electricity was cut off. Made a noisy one try to do it silently in a almost empty intercity bus in northern Ghana.

I’ve had dozens of them, and always (or almost) stayed very picky, and never paid, even with hookers. It also took me time to balance well my tactics to bring them to me, push and pull marketing, and play the love story when the right moment to hook has come. A nice gentle kiss and its over, and sometime I really felt it! Ive met a lot of very cool girls with whom I spent some amazing time. I ve tried to stay respectful and not bullshit them too much. Love Africa.

The only problems Ive had is when I stayed at the same place for too long. Ive even seen mothers try to force me into bed with their girls to make them pregnant… Get far from these! A load of problems.

Some girls want cash, some want to marry a foreigner to travel or have a good social status, and some just want to taste some fresh exotic meat (the kind I like!)

22. walter October 27, 2012 at 7:00 pm #

aids is more common in the south of africa because its more christian…while the north are more muslim so less likly to find aids
    but I wouldnt go to devolping countries since they are more conservative,uglier on average, more likly to catch something gross ,can be targeted and killed
    plus i d feel disgusted chasin poor 4rd world girls
    1st booty all the way

23. walter October 27, 2012 at 7:01 pm #

3rd world my bad

24. hassan November 7, 2012 at 11:32 am #

i need a beutifull and sexy girl from ghana for marrige,if any girls want to do pls send me email to know each others more
    tks

25. george December 18, 2012 at 5:48 pm #

Typical

26. pissed December 19, 2012 at 12:01 pm #

You hav no respect..and these are total lies*

27. Mike January 2, 2013 at 5:33 pm #

I hae been to Lagos twice now. The second time for sex. As always try to join up with Nigerian who know the score. Use a condom. My girl took charge and gave great blow jobs. Really recommended.

28. davinci March 20, 2013 at 7:05 pm #

I’m Nigerian, but I will give u a few hints. I travel a lot too so I guess I would need tips someday too. NN is 70% right. I think being caucasian & sleeping in the girls room is unneccesary risk.if ure reasonably attractive,get hooked up to the university communities OR the night spots they frequent. Nubile & stunning sexy sirens everywhere. Money helps, but ure also likely to score if u are friendly,polite & show urself to be a good sport (Curiousity on their part will do the rest for u )Good hunting!

• Naughty Nomad March 21, 2013 at 1:53 pm #

True that. You need to careful about going back to theirs. Always plan an escape route.

29. Mike April 9, 2013 at 5:42 pm #

Naughty, sounds like you have at least a little coin. I’m seeking partners to start a gold operation in Ghana. Best of both worlds – make money and live it up. Any interest? Funny you mention finding a wife or at least baby momma. That’s what I’m looking for. So wick of spoiled, demanding American and Latina bitches!! Just want to share love, happiness and great sex with a beautiful woman. Drop me an e-mail.

30. cliff May 8, 2013 at 1:24 am #

Safety: Outside of places like Mogadishu, Darfur, or Eastern DRC (Congo), South Africa (specifically Johannesburg) and Nigeria (especially Lagos) are the most dangerous countries.

For tourists, The Gambia, and Ghana, both in West Africa, are the best. Tanzania is best if you want to Safari. The East African Coast (Tanzania, Zanzibar and Kenya) are next best tourist spots after The Gambia/Ghana.

In East and West Africa, virtually every girl is a prostitute. If they are not full-time pros, say a “regular” girlfriend, or wife, you have to negotiate a monthly salary for them. Most of the non-pros will do stuff they normally wouldn’t, for the right price. If you don’t pay up front, they will be asking for taxi fare, rent, money for a sick relative, etc., etc.

Many want to have a white baby and/or want to marry you. In East Africa it is common to have multiple wives and/or girlfriends/wives. In West Africa, Togo specifically, it is anything goes: Girls can have multiple husbands, etc. Many girls in Africa will have multiple boyfriends, guys on the side, etc.

I would also recommend NOT going to the girl’s place. I was told many times that it could be a trap. Also, many of the places that “normal” Africans live are just not very nice…usually even a low-budget “Western” hotel is often much nicer than the normal living arrangements. In the cities there are MILLIONS without water, electricity, and without sewage/toilets.

All of the above applies to Sub-Saharan Africa. North of the Sahara, it is much more like the Middle-East or Europe. If you want a “real” African adventure, go South of the Sahara.

PS-Uganda and Ethiopia are pretty nice…i would rank them ahead of Kenya. The interior of Africa is not very nice at all. Kinshasa and the DRC (Congo)….I would recommend not going there.

31. gj January 29, 2014 at 5:58 pm #

The Sub-Saharan best African countries: Ghana and The Gambia (a VERY small country inside Senegal). I also like Addis Abeba (Ethiopia).

The North African countries are different…much more Mediterranean and Middle-Eastern…they are NOT like the rest of Africa, and I don’t know too much about them.

32. ashik March 18, 2014 at 6:30 am #

Hi Bro
    Though i am living, going arround in africa for 13 years, my knowledge over women so poor , that i am ashamed of!! lol
    will be in africa end march , any contact , guides for Lome, Abidjan, coutonou??
    help!help!help

• davinci March 25, 2014 at 6:42 pm #

Hey bruv. Of the 3 places u mentioned,id recommend Abidjan 100% its fun,better infrastructure & sexy bodies everywhere. The girls are also facinated with any foreigner that shows a willingness to learn a few french phrases & is a good sport. Trust me…its a chick magnet!!!

1. Gambian Coast Guide | Naughty Nomad - June 30, 2011

[...] you haven’t already, I’d strongly recommend  you read my article Sex in Africa 101 before continuing. [...]

2. Dakar City Guide | Naughty Nomad - July 4, 2011

[...] you haven’t already, I’d strongly recommend  you read my article Sex in Africa 101 before continuing. Aissa [...]

3. Bissau City Guide (Guinea-Bissau) | Naughty Nomad - July 9, 2011

[...] you haven’t already, I’d strongly recommend  you read my article Sex in Africa 101 before continuing. Miss Guinea-Bissau [...]

4. Conakry City Guide (Guinea) | Naughty Nomad - July 14, 2011

[...] you haven’t already, I’d strongly recommend  you read my article Sex in Africa 101 before continuing. Miss Guinea [...]

5. Freetown City Guide | Naughty Nomad - July 18, 2011

[...] you haven’t already, I’d strongly recommend  you read my article Sex in Africa 101 before continuing. Singer Heyden [...]

6. Monrovia City Guide (Liberia) | Naughty Nomad - July 23, 2011

[...] you haven’t already, I’d strongly recommend  you read my article Sex in Africa 101 before continuing. and they come in [...]