So since I’m back doing a Masters (in International Relations – fiitting eh?) I thought I’d make the most of the year back in university. I joined up to the inter-cultural society (aka the variety society). It’s a wonderful group where everything’s on …
Archive | Greece RSS feed for this section
Snapshots are mini town/city guides for smaller places or cities I have only experienced briefly. Here’s a little snapshot of Athens.
What are one’s first impressions of Athens?
The first thing one notices about Athens is the women. They are …
Have you seen the series yet?
- Great quote: Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself. 5 days ago
- My first time fighting BJJ, I got choked out by every guy in class. So I got online and did tutorials galore. Beat 3 guys in a row today! 6 days ago
- In 1985 there were fewer than 50 beer brewers in the U.S. today there are over 28,000! 6 days ago
- Fact: Men are more intelligent. Sex Differences in General Intelligence ('g') http://t.co/lYE8rUTYWV via @noncontroversy 1 week ago
- RT @noncontroversy: Men and women greatly differ in their physical ability. Most people underestimate the magnitude of these differences: h… 1 week ago retweeted via noncontroversy
- Hangover Radio Ep 6: Anal Sex, Labybodys, Irish Girls & Martial Arts
- How to Choose a Martial Art in 3 Steps
- Hangover Radio Ep 5: An Interview with Jack Donovan
- Hangover Radio Ep 4: Listener’s questions, Pussy Paradise & Travel Hacks
- 10 Articles Every Man Should Read
- American Women’s PORN Addiction
- Hangover Radio Ep 3: Sex Tourism, Monogamy & Sluttery
- Cyber Attacked: A Cautionary Tale
- To Those in My Life Who Discover This Blog…
- Game Workshop NYC