So since I’m back doing a Masters (in International Relations – fiitting eh?) I thought I’d make the most of the year back in university. I joined up to the inter-cultural society (aka the variety society). It’s a wonderful group where everything’s on …
Archive | Greece RSS feed for this section
Snapshots are mini town/city guides for smaller places or cities I have only experienced briefly. Here’s a little snapshot of Athens.
What are one’s first impressions of Athens?
The first thing one notices about Athens is the women. They are …
Have you seen the series yet?
- I'm not PC, but New Yorker's liberal use of the word "nigga" vexes me. Every time I hear it, I can't help but lose respect for somebody. 18 hours ago
- City Guide: Berlin, Germany (Guest Post) http://t.co/JAYoYOCuk5 19 hours ago
- NYC has way too many crazy people. 3 days ago
- Ever wonder why a 100 year old vampire is still attending high school in Twilight? Clearly creeping for teenage girls. 7 days ago
- City Guide: Berlin, Germany (Guest Post)
- First Manosphere Film!
- New Year Resolutions 2015
- The Year in Review 2014
- A Christmas Threesome ♬ (With Video)
- Bar Game: The Kill Zone (video)
- The Future of Naughty Nomad
- Hangover Radio Ep 10: Interview with PORNSTAR Jeanie Marie Sullivan
- Hangover Radio Ep 9: Life in the Philippines and “Watersports” with Internet Villain Matt Forney
- Hangover Radio Ep 8: Conversation for Fornication, Productivity, and the Future