I’ve done the research, I’ve ran a poll (2,000+ votes cast and counting), and I even went to the bother of taking several trips and travelling to every country in the region—now, I’ve score them out of 10 using …
Snapshots are mini town/city guides for smaller places or cities I have only experienced briefly. Here’s a little snapshot of Novi Sad.
What are one’s first impressions of Novi Sad?
With a population of just over 250,000, Novi Sad is a …
Belgrade in a word: Hormonal.
Chance of Hooking up: 3 / 5
Quality of Girls: 5 / 5
Nightlife: 4.5 / 5
Smoking tolerance: 3.5 / 5
Bachelor’s budget: $60 per day.
Beer: $2-3 …
- RT @BTSdotcom: Where are the most dangerous places that @naughtynomad has been? #Travel #Podcast http://t.co/iCnZRNdBMG http://t.co/DrMJSM… 3 days ago retweeted via BTSdotcom
- Had my first Krav Maga class tonight. Have to say, a lot more fun than kicking pads. 3 days ago
- Hangover Radio Ep 4: Listener’s questions, Pussy Paradise & Travel Hacks http://t.co/VU2xBKYpGC 1 week ago
- I've Never Seen the Israel / Palestine Conflict Illustrated More Uniquely Than This http://t.co/4G7U8n8r5a via @FilmsForAction 2 weeks ago
- Hangover Radio Ep 4: Listener’s questions, Pussy Paradise & Travel Hacks
- 10 Articles Every Man Should Read
- American Women’s PORN Addiction
- Hangover Radio Ep 3: Sex Tourism, Monogamy & Sluttery
- Cyber Attacked: A Cautionary Tale
- To Those in My Life Who Discover This Blog…
- Game Workshop NYC
- Hangover Radio Ep 2: Notches, betas, and girls paying
- Top 10 Countries for Girls in Eastern Europe
- My New Podcast: Hangover Radio