I’ve done the research, I’ve ran a poll (2,000+ votes cast and counting), and I even went to the bother of taking several trips and travelling to every country in the region—now, I’ve score them out of 10 using …
Snapshots are mini town/city guides for smaller places or cities I have only experienced briefly. Here’s a little snapshot of Novi Sad.
What are one’s first impressions of Novi Sad?
With a population of just over 250,000, Novi Sad is a …
Belgrade in a word: Hormonal.
Chance of Hooking up: 3 / 5
Quality of Girls: 5 / 5
Nightlife: 4.5 / 5
Smoking tolerance: 3.5 / 5
Bachelor’s budget: $60 per day.
Beer: $2-3 …
Have you seen the series yet?
- I'm not PC, but New Yorker's liberal use of the word "nigga" vexes me. Every time I hear it, I can't help but lose respect for somebody. 1 day ago
- City Guide: Berlin, Germany (Guest Post) http://t.co/JAYoYOCuk5 1 day ago
- NYC has way too many crazy people. 3 days ago
- Ever wonder why a 100 year old vampire is still attending high school in Twilight? Clearly creeping for teenage girls. 7 days ago
- City Guide: Berlin, Germany (Guest Post)
- First Manosphere Film!
- New Year Resolutions 2015
- The Year in Review 2014
- A Christmas Threesome ♬ (With Video)
- Bar Game: The Kill Zone (video)
- The Future of Naughty Nomad
- Hangover Radio Ep 10: Interview with PORNSTAR Jeanie Marie Sullivan
- Hangover Radio Ep 9: Life in the Philippines and “Watersports” with Internet Villain Matt Forney
- Hangover Radio Ep 8: Conversation for Fornication, Productivity, and the Future