This post is continued from Part 1, so backtrack if you haven’t seen it already. The following destinations were chosen based on roughly the same criteria I used for my Top 10 Destinations in South East Asia. In short – charm, girls and …
Snapshots are mini town/city guides for smaller places or cities I have only experienced briefly. Here’s a little snapshot of Zadar.
What are one’s first impressions of Zadar?
Surprisingly pleasant. The old town is very agreeable and the prices are WAY …
Hvar in a word: Seasonal.
Chance of Hooking up: 4 / 5
Quality of Girls: 3.5 / 5
Smoking tolerance level: 3.5 / 5
City guide ratings explained
Beer: Up to €4 for a 250ml bottle.
Bed: €12-15 for a private …
Have you seen the series yet?
- I'm not PC, but New Yorker's liberal use of the word "nigga" vexes me. Every time I hear it, I can't help but lose respect for somebody. 2 days ago
- City Guide: Berlin, Germany (Guest Post) http://t.co/JAYoYOCuk5 2 days ago
- NYC has way too many crazy people. 4 days ago
- Ever wonder why a 100 year old vampire is still attending high school in Twilight? Clearly creeping for teenage girls. 1 week ago
- City Guide: Berlin, Germany (Guest Post)
- First Manosphere Film!
- New Year Resolutions 2015
- The Year in Review 2014
- A Christmas Threesome ♬ (With Video)
- Bar Game: The Kill Zone (video)
- The Future of Naughty Nomad
- Hangover Radio Ep 10: Interview with PORNSTAR Jeanie Marie Sullivan
- Hangover Radio Ep 9: Life in the Philippines and “Watersports” with Internet Villain Matt Forney
- Hangover Radio Ep 8: Conversation for Fornication, Productivity, and the Future