Without a doubt, this has been the most settled year of my life. New York City isn’t quite as the rollar coaster that war-torn Mogadishu is (see last year’s review), but my itchy feet aside, living in NYC for …
Merry Christmas folks!
To honor the season I’ve produced a short poem and video. It’s based on a magical menage a trois I enjoyed last week. Oh… and tinklebell shows up in the end to give me a blowie!
Have you seen the series yet?
- I'm not PC, but New Yorker's liberal use of the word "nigga" vexes me. Every time I hear it, I can't help but lose respect for somebody. 1 day ago
- City Guide: Berlin, Germany (Guest Post) http://t.co/JAYoYOCuk5 1 day ago
- NYC has way too many crazy people. 3 days ago
- Ever wonder why a 100 year old vampire is still attending high school in Twilight? Clearly creeping for teenage girls. 1 week ago
- City Guide: Berlin, Germany (Guest Post)
- First Manosphere Film!
- New Year Resolutions 2015
- The Year in Review 2014
- A Christmas Threesome ♬ (With Video)
- Bar Game: The Kill Zone (video)
- The Future of Naughty Nomad
- Hangover Radio Ep 10: Interview with PORNSTAR Jeanie Marie Sullivan
- Hangover Radio Ep 9: Life in the Philippines and “Watersports” with Internet Villain Matt Forney
- Hangover Radio Ep 8: Conversation for Fornication, Productivity, and the Future