City Guide: Tbilisi, Georgia

Old Town

Tbilisi in a word: Purty.

Chance of Hooking up: 2 / 5
Quality of Girls: 3.25 / 5
Nightlife: 2 / 5
Smoking tolerance: 2 / 5

Bachelor’s budget: $60 per day

Beer: $2 a pint
Bed: $35 per night for an apartment. $12 for a dorm.
Bud: 50GEL ($30) for a matchbox.
Food: $4 for 10 portions delicious Khinkali.

Tbilisi surprises you. Ancient monasteries perched alongside the mountainside overlook futuristic new buildings. Take a stroll around old town, the river and by the fountains at Europe park and you’ll fall in love with the place. Make sure you get a cable car over the city, too. Great girls, but not easy. Nightlife is shit.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

30 Responses to City Guide: Tbilisi, Georgia

1. shamrock December 11, 2012 at 8:50 pm #

maybe you had real awesome luck in the neigboring caucus(handful of sluts) and made georgia hard in comparission.
    the more westernized the nation is…it should be sluttier

2. Lamachus December 12, 2012 at 10:34 pm #

Wait–no blow jobs?

• Naughty Nomad December 13, 2012 at 2:00 am #

Don’t worry. I got one.

3. shamrock December 13, 2012 at 7:59 pm #

think you wouldve gotten more notches if you rented the apartment sooner…logistics..logistics

4. Mike December 14, 2012 at 5:00 am #

Yeah mate, I spent 4 nights in Tbilisi and no sex with local girls. It actually caught me off guard since my first morning there I approached two gorgeous girls and they were both friendly and receptive to meeting up again. Organized a day 2 with one and got ambushed by her bringing along 2 fat friends.. Nightlife = Garbage. On the plus side, I scored a Russian chick there who was travelling the area solo.

Batumi on the beach seems to offer way more in terms of possibility since its the designated fun town of the Caucuses. Unfortunately I was only there 2 nights (sat and sun) so Saturday was the only good night for opportunities. Made out with quite a few cuties but pulling them was HARD. Harder than a priest at a playground.

Slightly relieved to see I’m not the only one who struggled here girls-wise.. Other than that – I loved everything else about this country.

5. mclovin December 14, 2012 at 5:15 am #

just saw your map …youre almost completed europe
    does that include its islands like Faroe islands, isle of man, svalbard those would be unqie flags to get….after that u should do the americas..greenland to chile
    maybe next time youll get the georgian flag

6. BrianMark December 19, 2012 at 2:09 pm #

Thanks for going here and reporting. It’s a place that I would have thought that would be good and I see it is not. I’ll make sure I save my money to go back to a country with good looking easy girls!

7. Michael July 5, 2013 at 7:59 pm #

Lol if some of you dickheads think right now that Georgian girls are ugly than you should probably be afraid of being gay without knowing it.. Thank god they are not sluts and the nightlife is pretty damn cool you idiot it isn’t just as good as London or something. You think armenians are nicer? yeah sure these hairy girls can’t even be compared with Georgian girls..I know it is easier to get laid in america because of the feminine slut population you have there.. and again thank god it aint that bad in Georgia.. Ha! So go and fuck yourself dumb fuck

• Michael's boyfriend March 9, 2016 at 3:56 pm #

Chillax dude. No one said they were ugly, some are gorgeous, some are hideous, AS ANY OTHER PLACE.

It is hard as @#[email protected]#$ to get laid here though, no doubt.

8. pippo barzizza July 18, 2013 at 6:57 pm #

Well done NN, I was in Tbilisi many times in the old times, before the city became Westernised, and I agree with you on everything apart from two things:

1) night life is not shit, fun things simply take place at home, and

2) there is NO WAY that Armenian girls are better-looking than the Georgians !!!

My personal advice is to forget unmarried girls and go for divorcees (on the average, they marry early and also divorce early) or married women.

9. siya August 29, 2013 at 10:54 pm #

hi.please give me some places that i can find really beautiful in tbilis.which city of georgia is good for beautiful girls and action(tbilis or batumi)? thanks

• Naughty Nomad August 31, 2013 at 1:25 pm #

Tbilisi is your best option. Batumi is a summer spot and a bit overrated.

10. Dato November 18, 2013 at 2:19 pm #

I have been staying here for 11 weeks as and so far I struck out 4 times. Have been on several dates and wasted a lot of lari doing so. Better to look for foreigners then it can be fun. If you dont get your dick wet in 3 months and you really tried then you have problems.

11. maq December 6, 2013 at 11:46 pm #

Hi all, I spent one month in tbilisi for business. I would like to share the safety tips I experienced. Night life: Two locations: under bridge (Rustaveli Avenue) and shardni street. Both are places for scammers girls and boys. Start in street: they will approach you to pay girls and their friends. Bodyguards will ask money or you will not pass easy. Inside, bar tenders will keep change or give your drinks to the girls working in club. Some girls and boys will take your drinks if you go dancing. Under bridge: group of organized scammers and workers. They will study you and try to get your personal info and play girls things or drink on your bill. Some workers will go home with you then you will kick her after give minutes because of what you will see when you alone with her.. So she will ask for money.
    Also, they will get your number to plan something next day. Bottom line, donot go ever there because its bad music, quality really dangers. Photo for scammer I met during one night.

12. lera January 12, 2014 at 6:11 pm #

is this fucking serious??

13. Orange Chinos October 21, 2014 at 12:49 am #

Just found this whilst doing some research….

I have just spend two weeks in Tblisi and found it fantastic. First Night I went out without a clue (having done no prior research)

I am pretty well off so for my whole stay there I could afford very upmarket apartments for next to nothing (use airbnb)

On said first night I ended up taking back two very nice Georgian ladies to my pad, both in their early to mid thirties and had spent a fair amount of time in Europe. Needless to say we all ended up in bed together….. One of the best experiences of my life.

This would be my top tip; when trying to pick up ask whether they have studied abroad/been round the rest of europe etc as this makes them more open for one nighters.

The Georgians are also very friendly, I very quickly became friends with a group of local guys who will now be mates for life. They showed me a lot of the city that just is not written about on the varies forums etc. This also takes away your “tourist” status as they are more receptive to you if your mates with locals.

I had three more after this first night (none together again unfortunately) one was a bit more “cuddly” shall we say, but not un-attractive. We met one night, swapped numbers then met the next day (without her friend) and went straight to mine. This is very important to the girls over there. They WILL hook-up, but not when prying eyes are around.

The next was a business woman (also Georgian) I met during a work thing in one of the more up market hotels in her late twenties. Petite and stunning. No one knew her at said work gig so she didn’t mind going out for drinks then back to mine after.

Last one was the “cherry” on top; I invest a few dates and lari on her. Third date it paid off. I like the whole dating game so don’t mind.

This has been my experience anyway. A place is what you make it. One thing I will say; the local girls don’t like Americans. As soon as it was clear I was from the UK when meeting girls on nights I was welcomed much more warmly.

• saeed February 5, 2017 at 6:45 am #

I
      I am going over there his week, IS IT SAFE TO WALK AT NIGHT ALONE? could you hook me up with some of your good friends ovr there as im alone,thanks

• Mark Zolo February 5, 2017 at 2:50 pm #

Very safe!

14. zezo August 23, 2015 at 9:06 am #

whats the best place to meet beautiful girls in tblisi and whats the best nightclub with nice girls and high quality

• Madhu May 17, 2016 at 1:54 pm #

Dear pls ,guide me in this subject.I am planning to visit in next month

15. damnboo November 23, 2015 at 10:43 am #

Georgian girls are way more natural than Azeris and Armenians, although there is no one district to party there are many places all around the city. The taxi fairs are cheaper, drinks taste better and people are more free. its all about the neighborhood darling.

16. Sanjam December 28, 2015 at 7:02 am #

What’s there for girls visiting Georgia ?? Any funny naughty places that can’t be missed??

• Geogirl December 30, 2015 at 3:44 am #

Go to tabidze street near rustaveli or go to gallery club. Otium is good too. If you find the right place for you georgias super fun and get a girl Georgian friend while ur there shell know where to go

• AJ June 30, 2016 at 10:33 pm #

I’m coming for a visit next month, ideas?

17. طراحی سایت March 2, 2016 at 1:57 pm #

both Armenian and Georgian Girls does not do Blow job and they Hate it !!! I ask many of them and they do not know why ! but they reject it

• Peter February 21, 2017 at 5:11 am #

because you are probably ugly and smell bad, otherwise they would not problem.

18. Abdur August 15, 2017 at 9:05 pm #

are there any good girls for relationship or even for marry? as I am reaching there after 7 days

19. David September 11, 2017 at 4:40 pm #

Dude, this is presumably an old post, because Tbilisi Nightlife right now is one of the best in whole Eastern Europe. Check out Bassiani club, the most notorious club in Eastern Europe. Also Khidi, Mtkvari and a dozen of underground bars like Ambavi, Zoestan, Amodi, Canudos, etc.

• Mark Zolo September 13, 2017 at 12:25 pm #