[an error occurred while processing this directive]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Prague City Guide (Czech Republic)

Main Square

Prague in a word: Enchanting.

Chance of Hooking up: 3 / 5
Quality of Girls: 3.5 / 5
Smoking tolerance level: 4 / 5

Beer: €1.20 for a large beer.
Bed: €25 for a private room.
Bud: €10 per gram.
Board: €10 for a steak.
Budget other: Club entry around €8. Prices for everything double and even triple if you’re on the main square.

Prague is one of the finest cities in all of Europe. It seems like every second building exudes old world charm. Tourists from all of the world come to experience Prague. Walking around the city you can’t help but become infected with the vibe. It’s the kind of place you wouldn’t mind hanging out in for awhile.

Zdenka Podkapova

Local Czech girls are a mix of Slavic and Germanic. The tall, blonde, blue eyes type is here in numbers. The BWH (bust, waist and hips measurement) averages higher than the Poles, but lower than the Germans. Prague attracts girls from all over the world from Ukrainian strippers to Asian art students. If you’re flagging, consider Ostrava or Brno over Prague.  The plus is the capital is very much an international city so nearly everyone speaks English. Czech girls from the city are pretty liberal compared to other Eastern European girls, but are high in demand. This is stag-do central and many of the night venues host considerably more males. Pipeline using http://lide.cz/. Day game is the best option in my opinion. They’re countless cafés and bars packed everyday and the streets are swarmed with beautiful girls.

Nightlife Recommendations

At night, the city is stalked by stags and horny foreigners. It’s not ideal hunting ground, but there’s a party every night and always fun to be had.

Propaganda

Also know as Iron Curtain. This underground bar has an alternative vibe, with a few rooms and a bohemian clinetele. It’s a little off the beaten track and more popular with locals.

Karlovy Lazne

KL Entrance

You will probably end up here, considering it’s the biggest club in Central Europe! It’s 5 clubs on 5 levels; each floor has its own style, from disco to hardcore trance. The sex ratio isn’t great, but it doesn’t matter because of the sheer numbers inside. The top floor (chill out) is the best for picking up. Website here.

Getting High

(courtesy of webehigh.com)

Law Enforcement: Smoking weed is tolerated. Most common is smoking weed on streets, or in some pubs and in almost all normal music clubs (no disco).

Where to buy marijuana in Prague: To buy marijuana, all you do is keep an eye open for those who are smoking, if you are friendly they will sell some or direct you. Never buy from dealers in the street. They give you a half second peek and sell you fake weed.

Our local reporter added: “There is a great bar with the initials C.R. with the French word for red. Ask the bar tenders. If none of the dealers are around, be patient.. They will show every few hours. Expect to pay more than the locals though. Whatever you do don’t buy on the main square, Its a ripoff.

Prague Marijuana Prices: About 250-350 krowns for a gram. An addition by our local reporter: “1gm= 500czk a little over a 1/4. I am told the locals pay 250czk for the same.

My Prague Experience

I’ve been to Prague two times (once dressed as a Native American). I’ve picked up both times. The last time I visited was for two nights in March 2011. I forgot how beautiful this city is. I found most venues had a lot more men in them and local Czech chicks were actually hard to find. I focused my efforts on the city’s Asian population. My last night there I took home a cute Indonesian Muslim.

😉

Me in Prague

Why not check out more Cheeky City Guides?

, , , , , , , , , , ,

31 Responses to Prague City Guide (Czech Republic)

1. Atlas Al March 24, 2011 at 2:43 pm #

I ended up at Karlovy Lazne many a night, it’s easy/big/convenient so why not.

Weed: I bought from one of the dealers on Charles Bridge. I think it’s hit or miss with quality/price. I probably got ripped off, but i got high 🙂 Buyer beware.

2. Jesse Charger March 25, 2011 at 2:06 am #

Hey so you’re back from Haiti and Dominican… you should have lounged around South America and the Caribbean a bit longer 🙂

3. Bali Flight April 11, 2011 at 5:38 pm #

oh gosh, you’re AWESOME. now I started to make a lot of niche website with hoping that I’ll get passive income someday so I can become endless traveler. and it’s started from reading your blog. Thanks for being great inspiration.

Anyway, one of my niche is about Bali, if you would like to write about your experience when you were there, I really appreciate it of course I’ll give you link juice to naugtynomad.com

If you interested or anybody here want to contribute, feel free to contact me.

Cheers

Rian

4. Kopriva August 5, 2011 at 9:50 am #

if you want weed in prague add me here http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002755995978

5. Tast Masag October 19, 2011 at 9:05 pm #

what is up?

6. UKR_SLUG December 22, 2011 at 3:16 am #

Prague is #1 in Europe for me. City is so beautiful you feel like youre in a fairy tale. Party scene is not the best in europe (East europe way better), but the city vibe makes up for it. NExt time you’re there make sure to hit Club Mecca. Good time

Unfortunately its becoming more and more a sleazy city at night wit the dealers, scammers and wat not, but if ppl can ignore that and just handle theire business, its still a trophy of a town…

PS. Please tell me you got a black hair/green eyed czech girl. I melt for those

7. bricktoppete December 2, 2012 at 10:37 pm #

careful who you buy weed off in prague, i pride myself on the best and dont play games because ive got bricks and they are fuckin’ top! check my youtube vids.

8. Max888 October 30, 2014 at 11:39 pm #

Yeah visited Prague in July 2014 with 3 mates, and we loved it! Being non-white helps its seems, as we got bags of IOI’s from girls, and daygame was so easy!!

Czech girls are sexy as hell, and with Prague being quite an international city now, we found the women were more worldly then other places, like Riga or Kiev.

Definitely returning back there- if only for the incredible strip joints as well! 😉

9. Prague Connection February 16, 2015 at 1:20 pm #

Are you looking for a friendly & discreet herbal hook-up while you are in Prague?

Send me an email and follow the instructions. NO advance/prepayments and NO western union payments to Nigeria.

Just an honest local guy that stops people from getting ripped off when looking for your favourite green medicine in Prague.

Contact me – [email protected]

10. John May 27, 2015 at 6:56 am #

I went to K5 Relax Club in Prague a couple of weeks ago for my mate stag party! What a great place! No stress from the girls, till you ask to one of the manager to bring you the girl at your table! Under each table you will find a tablet with the info about the girls that are working that nigh!During all the time that we were drinking at the table always the pole was busy with one of the girls!Best Gentleman Club In Prague! See you very soon again!

11. Arty July 7, 2015 at 6:15 am #

I found that the ‘czechsmokers’ group on facebook was the most useful, 400 members at the time I was there, instantly on joining I had access to local dealers and growers offering direct, I arrived at 3pm and had weed by 5pm…….10 euros a gram from a guy called shaun and it was amazing! https://www.facebook.com/groups/859995150685290

• Michael July 24, 2015 at 3:43 am #

I tried to speak to shaun but he is no longer part of ‘czechsmokers’ he said he moved back to the US, is there anyone else in czechsmokers who can help, because I don’t want to get screwed by these obvious scammers but would rather trust a community, please PM me!

• Mary Jade July 24, 2015 at 4:11 am #

Just ask in the group, we have 500 members and a great community so someone will no doubt help you.

12. Kaye July 18, 2015 at 12:54 am #

Found my weed hookup through instagram surprisingly lol
    Came to prague at 4pm ,DM’d the account then…. had weed by 6pm 😀

Check it:

• Michael July 19, 2015 at 2:09 am #

oh and like your not a scam dealer advertising your self……..what a dick

13. Prague Connection July 23, 2015 at 6:22 am #

Contact me – [email protected]

14. Prague connection July 24, 2015 at 6:17 am #

Hey jade,

Sorry about Danny, we don;t work together anymore, sorry he was saying shit about your group. I just want to sell good weed and not be involved in disputes, so I told danny to fuck off and closed our account, the ‘real’ prague connection is [email protected] for a friendly & discreet herbal hook-up while you are in Prague!

• Gus March 16, 2016 at 3:01 pm #

Hello, the mail sending hás failed. Os it right?

15. Josh September 21, 2015 at 9:38 am #

Prague was gr8 thanx mary jade ur a star

16. Jan March 18, 2016 at 1:26 pm #

I suggest that you give a try to these guys – http://pragueweed.tk
    They will safely guide you through the weed city of Prague. 🙂

17. Josh April 19, 2017 at 11:37 pm #

In Prague from California and looking to find some flowers to celebrate 420. Will be here until Saturday. Can anyone help?

1. The Year in Review | Naughty Nomad - February 15, 2016

[…] I take a little diversion into Central Europe, taking in Bratislava, Slovakia; Brno; & revisiting beautiful Prague. […]