Upon posting on the term Pipelining, I’ve gotten a few requests for an in depth article on the topic, outlining the best way to go about it. Viola…
Many vagabonding bachelors are familiar with the joys of dating and bedding local women in a foreign country. Those who know game, probably more so. Picking up women during day and night is usually cool, but sometimes it’s good to get online and pipeline beforehand. This way, you’re not hitting the ground cold.
I started pipelining 2 years ago, on a solo trip to Chisinau, Moldova. With 3 dates in 3 days and a flag to show for it, I released I had stumbled upon a powerful method. Since then, I’ve pipelined many times and gotten incredible results. Sure you get the weirdo with no teeth, but generally the experience is very positive! Some of the best looking women I’ve ever been with is a result of this technique. Especially if you’re travelling alone, it’s nice to know you have some cute girls waiting for you the minute you step off the plane.
How to Pipeline in 7 Steps
This can take a bit of work. In many ways it’s just like any other pick up…
- Firstly you must figure out what websites to use for your chosen country. Let’s call this dating/social networking site the Pickup site. For a list a what sites for what countries click here.
- If you haven’t already, next you need to create a profile on the pickup site. Your profile needs to DHV (Demonstrate higher value) as much as possible. You need to look like the shit. Know what mistakes to avoid. If you want some more tips on how to do this click here.
- Next you need to prepare a message template. This is where it can get a little tricky. You need to make sure its generic but personal. Cold reading tricks should be employed. There are many tips on how to construct the perfect message online, but there is no perfect formula. Personally I just try to appear honest, funny and relaxed. On reflection this actually requires a whole different article. For the minute, just Google that shit.
- Seek and destroy. Choose your targets. Search by city, body type, relationship status, ethnicity, age… whatever. Then send out your messages. Alter your messages and split test to see what ones receive a higher response rate.
- Once you’ve establish contact try a virtual bounce, you want to get them off the pickup site and on to MSN messenger or Facebook (ie. Face-close). These mediums tend to be more personal and are much better for building up comfort.
- Try and Instant message each other. A little live communication is the best way to establish rapport and minimises flakage. If this can’t be done, just send each other normal messages. Then, when you feel the time is right…
- Number close. Get her digits so when you cruise into her city, you can text her and arrange a meet up. The rest is up to you..
Where should I Pipeline?
Response rates vary MASSIVELY from country to country. Some western European have poor response rates, whilst in some Asian countries there’s just no need to pipeline because it’s so easy to pull during the day/night. That said, pipelining is a great alternative in places where shoring is the only option at night.
Places where Pipelining is the preferred method:
- Russian speaking countries
- The Balkans
- Latin American Countries
- Central Asian Countries
- Arab Countries
When Should I Pipeline?
I’ve found contacting a girl 10-14 days before your arrival offers the best chance of a meet up. But I’ve also met up with girls I’ve contacted a month or even 2 days before hand, but generally this isn’t advised.
That is the end of Pipelining 101.
WARNING: Implemementing this technique into your travel will vastly decrease nights spent alone in distant lands and increase your chances of contracting an STI.