Ahh, the Baltics. Home to some of the most beautiful girls in the world. Tis a place I have fond memories of. Next month I’ll be making my fourth trip over there for a short stopover (and a night of …
Archive | Book Reviews RSS feed for this section
For the modern man, something is missing. I’ve always known a void that could only be filled with reckless adventure, war, and sex. I wondered why that was. Now I know.
When I picked up a copy of Jack Donovan’s …
Have you seen the series yet?
- I'm not PC, but New Yorker's liberal use of the word "nigga" vexes me. Every time I hear it, I can't help but lose respect for somebody. 2 days ago
- City Guide: Berlin, Germany (Guest Post) http://t.co/JAYoYOCuk5 2 days ago
- NYC has way too many crazy people. 4 days ago
- Ever wonder why a 100 year old vampire is still attending high school in Twilight? Clearly creeping for teenage girls. 1 week ago
- City Guide: Berlin, Germany (Guest Post)
- First Manosphere Film!
- New Year Resolutions 2015
- The Year in Review 2014
- A Christmas Threesome ♬ (With Video)
- Bar Game: The Kill Zone (video)
- The Future of Naughty Nomad
- Hangover Radio Ep 10: Interview with PORNSTAR Jeanie Marie Sullivan
- Hangover Radio Ep 9: Life in the Philippines and “Watersports” with Internet Villain Matt Forney
- Hangover Radio Ep 8: Conversation for Fornication, Productivity, and the Future