[an error occurred while processing this directive]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Snapshot: Milan, Italy

Snapshots are mini town/city guides for smaller places or cities I have only experienced briefly. Here’s a little snapshot of Milan.

Image result for milan wiki

What’s Milan like?

The center is pretty and there are a lot of good looking women about, but Milan isn’t as glamorous as it sounds. The city is baffling expensive for Italy, and the nightlife is disappointing.

What are the women like?

Image result for sexy Italian girlsItalians are some of the best looking women in Europe. They take of themselves, and are usually slim and well-dressed.

They’re friendly enough, like other Latin women, but are slightly arrogant. The reason for this is the men, whose world-renowned thirst have earned them the reputation as the Turks of Europe.

I actually like Italians, they are animated and warm, but in truth you are dealing with the slowest kids in the class.

Their level of English is the lowest in the EU along with France. At least the French have an excuse—275 million people across 26 countries speak their language—but who else speaks Italian? NOBODY. Yet most choose to be ignorant and can’t communicate with the outside world.

Image result for facial composite italian woman

Facial composite of the average Italian woman

Okay, Rant over. Luckily, you’ll meet plenty of exceptions. Italian men are pretty direct, so slow your game to contrast with that.

As many of you may know Milan is also one of the fashion capitals of the world, and as such hosts many models. However, seeking them out requires you to go to super high-end bottle service type venues.

Then they’re foreigners. 20% of Milan residents are foreign-born and the city hosts nearly two millions tourists each year. Aside from other Europeans you will notice a ton of Asian gals.

Where should I go at night-time?

Home. No, but seriously, the nightlife was in the city was pretty dismal in my experience. Aside from being expensive, nearly every drinking venue was table-service only and terrible for mingling. Even the nearest Irish pub was more like a restaurant and required a waitress.

It’s like the whole architecture of Milan nightlife is set up to prevent dudes from approaching the women.

Anyway, I also couldn’t extract any good recommendations from locals or expats either. Try here for better advice. If anybody knows a good venue please leave a comment.

Any other recommendations/advice?

Apart from pizza and gelato? Not really. There are some sites like the Duomo. Just take a walk around.

Bottom Line

Compared to other Italian cities it’s not worth it.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to Snapshot: Milan, Italy

1. guy February 17, 2017 at 7:50 am #

hottest girl ive ever seen in person was italian

2. JJ February 17, 2017 at 12:22 pm #

Tallies with my experience.

Online would be the way to go in Italy in general because nightlife is a waste of time.

3. mark February 18, 2017 at 2:04 pm #

Just wondering… How many languages do you speak Zolo?

• Mark Zolo February 20, 2017 at 10:52 am #

I know the basics of about 6, but conversationally only 3.

• Ali S February 21, 2017 at 5:26 pm #

English, Spanish and ?

4. Been aroun February 23, 2017 at 10:26 pm #

Mark, do not get me wrong but your hairstyles and general outlook put you in the very scope of a gellati someone from the North of the peninsula to not like. I’ve been here and there (and my approach is far more than the “think on normal”)… I had my chances back in 2002 with a Milan-born Philosophy-major lady. Was so laid back but I was concentrated to other stuff and I deliberately did not got on it and repealed (for my greeater nowadays regret) her fascination on me. Reason – complexes… Let the matter be readable to others, congrats for the voyage timeline! Once again – is not a correction, just rather a mentioning I owe to others…

5. Tony Montana February 28, 2017 at 12:13 am #

Milan and Athens, most boring cities I’ve ever been to!

• cheeky chappy April 17, 2017 at 7:55 pm #

Athens was slightly disappointed. if you go for sightseeing can do it in a weekend. if you want girls stay in syganata don’t quote the spelling the main area.
      whats the daygame like in milan? is there not many hot models walking about? are many curvy and busty?

6. Caligola March 2, 2017 at 7:43 pm #

I’m really not a fan of Milan, but I know it pretty well as I lived there for a long while and I tell you…your review is pretty naive.

Milan is overall an ugly city with few exceptions, but in terms of night entertainment, hardcore activities, sex and other amenities, well it’s one of the best spot in south Europe.

And again, I’m from Rome, raised in London, and I generally don’t like Milan.

7. Jesse March 12, 2017 at 10:39 pm #

What no more updates, a whole month ?? 🙁

• Mark Zolo March 14, 2017 at 4:41 pm #

Didn’t bring my laptop travelling. Will update soon!