[an error occurred while processing this directive]
[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Men’s City Guide: Tunis, Tunisia

Image result for tunisia flag circle

Sidi bou said

Tunis in three words: sprawling, cheap, fun.

Chance of Hooking up: 2 / 5
Quality of Girls: 3.75 / 5
Nightlife: 3.25 / 5
Smoking tolerance: 2.5 / 5
Livability: 2.5 /5

Bachelor’s budget: $60 per day.

Beer: $2-3 for a bottled beer.
Bed: $30 for an AirBnB near the action.
Bud: $5 a gram.
Food: $2-3 for a kebab.
Other: Taxis are very cheap, but you’ll need them every night to party.

Tunis was the highlight of our trip to Tunisia.  It’s super spread out, but it’s fun and taxis are cheap. The real action is not in the city itself, but in the seaside suburbs 30 minutes drive away from the city center. The only good reason to visit Tunis is for the old Medina.

The suburbs have all the main sites, the best amenities, and some of the best nightlife in the Arab world. In my opinion it rivals Beirut. It loses a point because of the lack of a concentrated strip, but the booze is cheaper and the women are slightly better looking and equally liberal.

Image result for beautiful tunisian girlAppearance: Tunisian girls impressed me and my friends. They are easily the best looking I’ve seen in North Africa. Coming from southern Europe I noticed a significant upgrade in quality.

In the leafy suburbs their appearance is similar to Europeans, with very light complexions and softer facials features than you’d expect from an Arab country. Nearly all have dark hair, but you’ll also see lighter shades and some dyed blondes. On a rare occasion you’ll even see some with incredible green or blue eyes.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to Men’s City Guide: Tunis, Tunisia

1. guy January 25, 2017 at 8:08 am #

that pic of the bay looks great

2. julian January 29, 2017 at 6:55 am #

I lived 6 months in Sousse in 2010.
    I can’t agree at all that it’s easy to kiss a Tunisian girl.
    With tourists it was easy, but I didn’t knew any foreign guy who managed to kiss a local girl.

I almost never saw people kissing on party, and foreigners wil get cock-blocked by local men.

So I am REALLY surprised to read that in 2 occasiones there was kissing with local girls.

Maybe it’s different in Tunis, or things have changed in 7 years?

• Mark Zolo January 30, 2017 at 9:28 am #

In Sousse there was kissing too.

I never said it was easy (look at the chance of hooking up score), but it can be done.

• Billyboyballs February 5, 2017 at 9:21 am #

Nah ur born with a hirseshoe up ur ass.
        Litdrally the luckiest pua

3. Jesse January 31, 2017 at 12:40 am #

Great to see a new city guide, it’s been a while !!

• Mark Zolo February 5, 2017 at 2:51 pm #

Glad to see you’re still a reader Jesse!

4. splooge February 7, 2017 at 12:49 pm #

dam with your luck and game its a 2? And its one of the most liberal.
    Looks like not worth it for 3s(I take 1 point off cuz u fetish dark features)

think the wealthy ones with lots of foreign influences are the ones to go.
    Think you are confusing enthusiasm and warmth for interest in daygame. arabs are a warm an emotional people…but also crazy.

• Mark Zolo February 8, 2017 at 9:46 am #

Add that point back on… I also have an Arab festish! haha
      It’s a 2, but business was still taken care of. I was just trying to be objective for regular guys.

• splooge February 18, 2017 at 9:35 pm #

alright I will add your point back on, no one needs to get hurt lol

5. sasquach February 15, 2017 at 7:55 pm #

you should drop the Mexican pirate costume and wear crusaders costume next time you go to an arab country.see if you can pick up then and avoid any other potential problems. and film for proof.

• Mark Zolo February 16, 2017 at 9:53 am #

Ha! I actually like that idea. Might skip the crucifixes though.