City Guide: Marrakesh, Morocco

crowd in Jemaa el Fna square

Marrakesh in three words: overwhelming, diverse, unique.

Chance of Hooking up: 2 / 5
Quality of Girls: 2.5 / 5
Nightlife: 2 / 5
Smoking tolerance: 3.5 / 5
Livability: 3 /5

Bachelor’s budget: $60 per day.

Beer: $5 for a bottled beer. (Up to $10 in nightclubs) 🙁
Bed: $25 for an en-suite with breakfast in a riad.
Bud: $2 per gram of hashish.
Food: $5 for a meal in the main square.

As far as the Moroccan tourist trail goes Marrakesh is the hardest city to enjoy by day, but the easiest to enjoy by night.

souks-1If you’re looking for nightlife and to get laid it’s the best place in Morocco, but for old world-charm, beauty, and a good travel experience, it was my least favorite destination in the country.

In the old medina you’ll find winding cobblestone streets, colorful souqs, and a lively main square with snake charmers, musicians, and food stands galore. It’s an exciting place to be, but it’s gets tiresome. The amount of skeevy hustlers, beggars, and tourists in the city are tenfold what it is in other cities; everything is more expensive; but biggest annoyance, however is the motorbikes, which make a enjoyable stroll through the medina streets impossible. If woman aren’t your priority, you’re much better off going to walled cities like Fez or Meknes.

For more info on other Moroccan destinations check out my article The Men’s Guide to Morocco.

Posted Image

Facial Composite of Average Moroccan Female

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to City Guide: Marrakesh, Morocco

1. splooge March 16, 2016 at 10:25 pm #

Pretty good guide.
    pre-material sex being more common I think is mainly with that wealthy westernized upper class aka likely those hot ones from the morisco,french and jewish communities.

for a guy that fetish into dark features, in the most westernized area of the nation, with tight game and the luck of the irish.
    Goes to show that Morocco, Marrakesh for that matter is more a female sex tourist destination, then men going to get lucky like thailand.
    Good for culture but not for girls.

Curious, are there alot of Morisco girls? And how are they culturally? Do they have alot in common with the spanish

2. dreamer March 21, 2016 at 5:36 pm #

Hey Nomad..great post as usual…I love you blog
    If you would like to taste arab pussy…I would advice you to go to Lebabnon or Tunisia. These two countries are the most liberal when it comes to females and sex.

I am from Tunisia. Tunisia might not be as exotic or beautiful as Morocco, but for girls and nightlife, it is better.

• Mark Zolo March 23, 2016 at 10:39 am #

I intend on visiting Tunisia this year actually.

3. dreamer March 21, 2016 at 5:37 pm #

I would like to have your advice : I am going to Ireland. do you think I would have it easy with Irish girls?

I look mediteranean and my game is ok.

• Mark Zolo March 23, 2016 at 10:37 am #

Irish girls are not easy compared to other Western countries, but they’re easier than EE girls. Also the med look is often associated with sleaziness for many Irish women.

4. Jörgo September 12, 2016 at 5:02 pm #

Hi Am jb from Sierra Leone west Africa. ..any tourist that want to visit Sierra Leone. .Freetown. .on a vacations. ..i will be he/her tour guide. .because i know every coner of the city. .i promised you will have the best vacations here because Sierra leone have many things to offere tourist…just contact me on my email ….
    [email protected]
    my #…..0023299195017
    just halaat mee. ..have a good day ..peace. .

5. guy January 4, 2017 at 9:42 am #

would really love to check out morocco, heard they are being super strict about bringing girls back to the room now http://guysnightlife.com/finding-girls-sex-marrakech-casablanca-morocco/