According the stats, rape fantasies are the most popular female sexual fantasy. Continuing on from my Cavemen article, I’d like to revisit the concept of aggressive persistence in sexual escalation. Referred to as “going cavemen” in the pick up community this practice tends to incite controversy. While by-passing a women’s token resistance has its place in a sexual interaction, it’s important to recognize […]
Tag Archives | the game
The game has changed. Gone are the days where you ask for her number, or her for yours. We can lay waste to the feelings of doubt and disconcerting angst, that often plagues the mind after you obtain those hopeful digits, reliable or otherwise. That shits over. Number closing is outdated. On my last birthday in September, a young Cameroonian […]
Glascow in a word: Adequate. C.O.H: 3.5 / 5 Q.O.G: 3 / 5 S.T.L: 4 / 5 City guide ratings explained Costs €$£ Beer: Around €3 a pint. Bed: €20 for a private room. Bud: 1/8 for €20 Board: €7 for the biggest, baddest burger in town (@ O’Neills pub). Budget other: The odd taxi. […]
After my weekend in Glasgow, I release that when it comes to hooking up – everything is relative. As you can see, this graph exhibits high convexity. This shows good intentions, but as the night progresses and closing time draws closer, standards decline rapidly. This effect is commonly known as “Beer Goggles”. Possible side-effects include: Shame, hangovers & diarrhoea.
Bucharest in a word: Acceptable. C.O.H: 3 / 5 Q.O.G: 4 / 5 S.T.L: 1 / 5 City guide ratings explained Costs €$£ Beer: Around €1.30 for a pint. Bed: €13 for a private room Bud: €15 per gram (hash) Board: €3 for a pizza. Budget other: Beware of currency con-artists. Currency Conversion Overview Bucharest is […]
Yes, I’m sure you’re all convinced you can tell a guy in a dress! Many an intrepid traveler will tell you they can tell a ladyboy a mile away. That may be true 90% of the time, but many a proud man has let the other 10% slip through the gaydar. There is a reason why so […]