OK, now that I’ve pulled you in with my title, let’s replace the word girlfriend with “primary”—the term girlfriend carries too much baggage.
I have unfenced relationships (or fuck buddies, to be more crass), but occasionally I find myself spending time with one of my lady friends outside the bedroom because I actually like spending time with them. These girls tend to become what I call my “primary”.
For some reason my primaries nearly always end up being African girls. I wondered why…
Be warned: This article is rife with generalizations, but play along. I’ve traveled to 93 countries—so my views are more objective than all those social justice warriors who will no doubt insult me in the comment section. [Edit: After all the hate I’ve received, I’d like to clarify by ‘Africans’ I’m referring to ACTUAL Africans south of the Sahara—not Americans who call themselves African.
Anyway, lately I’ve being dating a few Asians and Latinas, but they just don’t seem to do it for me. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll shag em’ no problem, but in between orgasms I find myself being uninterested or bored. With many African chicks, it’s different. Why?
1. They’re confident. Many girls, especially East Asian girls, act all coy and sweet. While it’s adorable and it makes you feel all the more dominant, it’s boring. I like a girl who can have fun with my friends, tell a story, and express herself. One commonality among almost every African culture is that they encourage extroversion. Take your average Nigerian girl for example—she’s full of little idioms, charisma, and gesticulation. It’s hot. Confidence is sexy and many African girls have it in abundance—even the fat ones.
2. It’s kinda…cool. OK, this is more for non-black guys. Let’s face it, you rarely see non-Afro guys with a black girlfriends. (Part of me thinks that many of them are intimidated by them.) Personally, I love walking the streets with a Afro chick under my arm, especially one with looks to kill. I love the stares we invite, the evil glares from old racists, disapproving black guys and jealous white girls. Fuck ’em. It’s nice to be the shiniest thing in the room.
3. They’re really horny. Apart from religious virgins, I find it’s true. “Us African girls are the horniest,” were the words of my first black girlfriend. I don’t know it’s cultural or genetic, but all the kinkiest chicks I’ve been with have been Afro girls.
4. They’re great in bed. I maintain African bodies are the best going for the reasons stated in my Sex in Africa 101. While some of you may prefer lighter shades, when it comes to ass I generally find the darker the skin, the better the buns. I’ve been with dozens of Afro girls, and let me tell you: when you’re pounding them doggy style it’s hard not to blow your load in the first few seconds. And then there’s those big succulent lips—best blow jobs hands down. The best head I’ve ever gotten was off an Angolan and a Haitian. (Plus when you’re in bed, some of them get off when you to call them n**ger—a word I abhor—but in a bedroom context, it feels just so dirty and wrong you can’t help but get strangely aroused by it).
5. They’re more accepting of promiscuity. They may not like it, but most African girls turn a blind eye to their guys fooling around. Monogamy is a sexual perversion, after all, and Afro girls seem to get that more than others. Polygamy is widespread on the continent so women are used to sharing their men. Most African chicks who come to the West will tell you that guys from the own country are pure players. If we take the example of Nigerian guys in Ireland, not all, but many of them would quickly cheat on their Nigerian gf if a half-decent blonde wanted their dick. Don’t ask, don’t tell. I’m honest with all my girlfriends, but I find Afro girls are more understanding of their guy sleeping around—providing you’re not disrespectful or don’t talk about it.
Agree or Disagree? Share your thoughts…