Well Gentlemen I’ve been a little distant the last few weeks. I’ve dished out 12 solid West African City Guides and will be wrapping me West African breakdown soon with my Top 5 destinations and the like…
So, what has the Naughty Nomad been up to in the last while, summer lovin’ in Dublin…
Since I got back in June I’ve been dating a few chicas:
- 2 Brazilians (26 & 19, incl a Japzilian)
- a Nigerian (17, still in school)
- an Tamil Indian (20 something virgin who speaks in tongues)
- a Panamanian (19 with long term boy friend)
- a Libyan (19 virgin who returned to help rebels..)
- a Mongolian (22 and decedent of Genghis Khan)
Why the crazy religious virgins? Don’t ask.
To give you guys meet up info if you’re interested:
- I met 3 online (two through an ex on facebook)
- 2 from day approaches
- 2 from night approaches
- 4 of them of them are teenagers, because as you know, I love sex with kids (I really should stop saying that…).
Having already captured Nigeria and Brazil, I’m glad to add two new flags to the list: Panama and Mongolia. That brings my flag count to 42.
The Mongol and I met for our first meet-up only 2 nights ago. It was my pleasure, considering I’ve been dying to bag a bit of Khan since my trip there in 08. She’s cute to0.
I’m sad to say I’ve recently accepted the opportunity to complete Masters in International Relations (I might as well formalize my education). This means that travel plans have changed and might be somewhat restricted until next summer.
But don’t fret!
A lot of you have been asking for me to write a book. So guess what!? I’m 40,000 words in to ‘Naughty Nomad‘ the book, detailing the misadventures of my first passport throughout Antarctica, Africa and Asia! I’ve been keeping it on the down low, but decided to give you guys a heads up.
Although globetrotting is somewhat on the back burner, I’ve still made plans for a few side trips. I’m off to Edinburgh on Tuesday for a wee Siege. I’m also planning a ski trip to Lebanon this winter and Carnival in Cape Verde.
Will keep you guys posted!